Thursday, March 5, 2009

What kind of Ass F*ckery is this?

As odd as this might sound to others as it does to me, I'm making another cake. I know, right? In a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants-moment my boss has decided to get married on St. Patrick's day. Which is, yep, about two short weeks away. I offered to make the cake, to which she at first declined, with reason. I doubt I would trust me to make a cake worthy of a wedding either. Oh, wait...

So anyways, after realization started to sink in that maybe my offer was better than say, a box of ding-dongs or green cupcakes from the grocery store bakery she agreed. So here I am, on my day off, playing with baking things. Actually, today is quite the baking day, me and Vyolet will be making cookies & cream vegan cupcakes later on this afternoon as well. Currently I am keeping my couch warm while the first part of my 'tester' St. Patty's cake cooks. My boss said she wanted a chocolate mint cake, a chocolate mint cake I shall make. Can I just say that the green mint filling that goes in-between the cake and the frosting is highly addicting. I'm seriously having a hard time not bringing it out here to the living room with me. I shall post again later with pics of this St. Patty's tester cake and possibly the vegan cupcakes just for fun.

Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment